Welcome to Politics Today. We offer our readers in-depth analyses on international affairs, global trends and structural changes affecting the contemporary world, through our website and social media presence. We want to start a conversation on such issues and, therefore, encourage readers to engage with each other by commenting on our publications and taking part in discussions on our platforms.
We support lively debate but request that you be respectful of others. Accordingly, we have put together these guidelines that we hope you can follow to ensure a constructive experience for all.
These guidelines apply to readers on our website and on our official social media pages.
- Be polite and treat people well. Profanity and personal attacks are prohibited.
- Do not be discriminatory. Racist, sexist, xenophobic, abusive or otherwise discriminatory attacks will not be tolerated.
- Don’t spam. Posting advertisements or links to events etc. will not be allowed.
- Don’t troll. Inflammatory, irrelevant or merely insulting comments that do not add any value to the discussion will not be approved or will be removed.
- Don’t “hijack” the thread. Stay on topic and do not post comments and links unrelated to the discussion.
Failure to follow this policy will lead to your comments being deleted and may even result in you being banned from participating in the discussions.
We try our best to make sure discussions on our platforms are spam and abuse free to ensure a great experience for all, however there may be some things that escape our attention. If you find any comments that violate this policy please report or flag them. We highly appreciate your support. You can Contact Us at any time.
Please note that any statement or comment posted on our social media pages or website does not necessarily represent the views of Politics Today.